Each month, all members of The Tinderbox will receive a Newsletter in their inbox. Sometimes the sneaky little thing will slip into your junk/spam mail, so you might have to take a peek in there too! Please keep a look out for them.
Not only do I want all the children and adults that attend The Tinderbox classes to feel as if it is an enjoyable, special and fun part of their week, I want all the parents/carers to know what happens too.
- Photos of your children’s workshop– “We hear stories of pirates finding treasure, and enchanted forests, and bus stops and name games, but what on earth is all of that?” The newsletter sends photos of your children in their workshops and gives you a summary of the skills and games they have done over the month. They might even demonstrate one of the games for you!
- Informal Sharing of work– There will be information about the dates and times of your children’s Informal Sharing of work that term. You are warmly invited to watch the work we have being doing in youth theatre, whether it is in progress or finished. We have one coming up in the week before February half term holiday.
- Holiday Workshops-There will be information about any workshops being held in the school holidays. Sometimes these will be held by other theatre professionals. Knowing about these in advance, means calendars and diaries can be sorted. (I’ve still got a paper one. For all the family to look at. You’ve got it, it is only me that reads it. At least I’ve tried!)
- Upcoming productions- Information about performances and shows for the Youth Theatre and events for the adult classes will be included. There might be Workshops schedules and rehearsal timetables, any costumes or props needed, times of dress rehearsals etc.
- Fees, term dates and reminders
Please don’t hesitate to email me or chat to me after your child’s workshop. Hopefully I can answer any questions you have (about The Tinderbox, of course. I’m not so great on neurological science!)
See you soon x