1. What is personal information?
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 What kind of personal information do we collect?
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- your name;
- your contact details (address, telephone number(s) and email address);
- your date of birth;
- your gender;
- transactional information you provide when you make a purchase with us (for example, credit card details);
- any preferences you select;
- the areas you have visited on our website and how you have accessed our website e.g. via a link from one of our emails;
- disability or other information relating to your mobility that may affect your ability to attend our performance or determine the adjustments we may make to facilitate your attendance;
- personal information you provide when you commence a business relationship with us;
- any correspondence between you and us; and
- any other personal information you provide when you make an inquiry, request information, respond to marketing, lodge a complaint, provide feedback, seek employment with TTPAC or correspond with us.
2.2 Reasons for collecting your personal information
We collect your personal information to enable us to provide you with the products, services and information you request. In particular, we may collect your personal information to:
- determine your requirements in order to provide you with appropriate products and services;
- issue you with tickets to performances;
- notify you of changes to performance details or cancelled performances;
- replace and re-issue you with lost tickets;
- contact you in relation to lost property and to return lost property to you;
- provide you with information about upcoming performances or events;
- recommend to you other services we or selected partners offer which may be of interest to you;
- process any communications you send to us (for example, responding to your queries, assessing your application for employment, and dealing with any complaints or feedback you have);
- identify you and protect you from unauthorised access to your personal information;
- where you have provided us with your consent – help us develop and improve the services to our patrons, for example by conducting marketing and research;
- to provide Local authority with personal information in order to gain performance licenses
- to maintain the welfare and health of the customer whilst attending TTPAC
- to allow licensed chaperones to fulfil their role
- get in touch with you if we need to;
- do anything which you authorise or consent to us doing; or
- take any action we are required or authorised by law to take.
In certain circumstances, we may also collect personal information about you in the course of combining and analysing different data sets which, in and of themselves, may not contain personal information.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, it is generally not possible for us to provide you with the products or services you have requested (for example, to provide suitable and productive workshops and performances for the individual). Where it is lawful and practical to do so, we may allow you to deal with us anonymously.
2.3 How do we collect personal information
Wherever possible, we always try to collect personal information directly from you – for example, when you:
- become an email subscriber;
- register your own/your child’s membership details
- purchase performance tickets from us – either online, over the phone, at the TTPAC Box Office or at one of our authorised outlets;
- use our website;
- request information over the internet or telephone;
- correspond with us.
We may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with, such as:
- event organisers, promoters, performance companies, venues, sponsors and our business partners to whom you have provided your personal information; and
- from time to time, providers of third party applications which collect and share information.
We may also collect personal information from third parties you refer to us. If we do so, we will assume, and you will ensure, that you have made that third party aware of the referral and the purpose(s) of the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal information. When you communicate with TTPAC through social media sites or using applications provided by third parties (such as via your smart phone), we may collect your personal information from that communication. We assume that you have informed yourself of the ways in which such sites or applications can collect and disclose your personal information, and that you otherwise consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by such sites or applications (including disclosure to, and collection by, TTPAC).
3. Disclosing your personal information
3.1 Who we may disclose your personal information to
- our related entities and businesses;
- any entity to which we are authorised or required by law to disclose your personal information (for example, law enforcement agencies, various Federal, State or Local Government bodies and public health agencies);
- our professional advisers, contractors or other service providers we engage to carry out (or advise on) our functions and activities – for example, our mail service providers, marketing consultants and insurers;
- social media sites or applications where you have provided consent to us or such sites/applications;
- any specific parties which we have advised you of at the time we collect your personal information; and
- with your consent (express or implied) – other entities.
The above entities may in turn disclose your personal information to any other entities as described in their privacy policies or statements.
3.2 Direct marketing, subscriptions and disclosure to third parties
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about our products and services.
By giving consent for TTPAC to use your email to subscribe to newsletters and other TTPAC emails, you are taken to have consented to us sending you the requested newsletters and information, and also other information about upcoming performances and other products and services offered by TTPAC.
Stopping marketing and promotional material from TTPAC
You may change your decision at any time in the future by contacting us (details below) or by unsubscribing from the emailed newsletter. If you tell us you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from us, we will not send you any such material. If you change your mind in the future and wish to receive marketing or promotional material from us, please contact us.
We will still continue to send you required service related emails, such as booking confirmation emails and tickets.
Stopping marketing and promotional material from third parties
As a general rule, if third parties have received your personal information, their handling of your personal information will be governed by their privacy policies. In some cases, it may also be necessary for you to contact the relevant organisations to notify them of your decision.
4. Storing your personal information
TTPAC will take precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
As a general rule, we store your personal information in our electronic databases. From time to time, TTPAC may engage service providers to store personal information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our service providers are carefully chosen and have policies, procedures and systems in place to keep personal information secure.
When your personal information is no longer required and if permitted by law, we will destroy or delete it from our systems in a secure manner. If you request for your personal information to be destroyed this will be done immediately. If request is not made, and the details are no longer used or required, personal information will be destroyed after 6 months.